A dream for any boheme this summer and beyond, this 1970s vintage dress is full of special features from the puff sleeves, to the amazing woven trim, the fit is perfect and its so well made...
The exterior is a creamy white netted gauze fabric, fully lined in off white satin.
The embroidered trim is blue, red, and orange with glittering gold lurex thread.
Slightly billowy bodice with gathered puff sleeves.
The waist is smocked on the sides with very stretchy elastic accommodating a variety of waist sizes.
Center back nylon zipper closure.
The skirt falls below knee length on most heights and the skirt is full and roomy.
The gauze has a silkier feel to it which leads me to believe it's not full cotton gauze but a blend. The lining is also very silky and I believe it's a rayon satin.
All the seams and finishes are well done and professional.
There is very slight and tiny surface pilling on the sleeves and edges of the bust as well as a handful of thread pulls but nothing noticeable while wearing...this really is in excellent condition.
I gently hand washed it in cold water and hung it up to air dry. There was no color run of the trim so it should be easy to hand wash in the future.
This is the ultimate summer dress I KNOW you will adore for a lifetime...
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned, and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: unknown
• era: 1970s
• origin: unknown
• material: cotton/rayon gauze, rayon satin lining, elastic, nylon zipper
• color: white, gold metallic, blue, red, orange
• condition: excellent vintage - normal wear - no tear
* vintage label size: none
• modern size: 8-10, or medium
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice 🖤
• shoulder seam to seam: 15"
• sleeve length: 9"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 26-32"
• hips: free
• total length: 44"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA