1970s vintage orange lightweight structured cotton jumpsuit with pink, white and purple woven strap details throughout. Adjustable length sleeves (from half length to shorter when cuffed) and partial elastic interior waistline on the backside as well as an attached interior elasticized belt with metal clasp. Zips up the front with embroidered logo on one of two chest pockets with two side hip pockets. This was designed for someone tall and thin with a very small hips and rear area so be sure to confirm the measurements below will work for you. This jumpsuit is unlined and offers a little stretch, but not much. One faded / slightly bleached spot on the back of the leg near the knee and two faint spots near the waistline. A seriously cool and unusual true vintage piece that comes to you hand washed and ready to wear.
• designer: Philippe Salvet
• era: 1970s
• origin: France
• fabric: Cotton
• color: orange, pink, off white, lavender *please note that the orange is quite a bit less saturated than the photos on the mannequin and the flat photos show. It's not faded in any way, just less red
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: very good vintage - gently wear, no noticeable damage
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulders: 14.4"
• sleeves uncuffed: 14"
• bust: 33"
• waist: 20-24"
• hips: 32"
• inseam: 29"
• front rise: 10"
• thigh circumference: 18"
• total length: 58.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XXS / XS / 0 / 2
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and really had to squeeze into this one...fine to model in but to actually wear you must be much smaller.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA