These 1970s vintage nearly knee high boots have seen their fair share of life on a pair of active legs but still have life left...especially if you have a trusty cobbler in your arsenal who can put a new heel cap on these...The leather itself is in great shape, but I had to remove the mesh lining from each boot as the elastic in the fabric had degraded and was just totally falling apart. Removing the lining made the interior construction visible including the insole and around the heel and toes. I assume socks or leggings will be worn with these boots so it won't be an issue you'll feel but a cushioned insole might be a good thing to add for comfort as the insole here is quite hard. The leather is broken in and floppy-not stiff- and the sole is sturdy. Each heel cap is worn down in the back as shown. I didn't notice this when I wore them for the video as I'm not much of a heel walker. Seems like an issue resulted from an unusual gait. These have a slouchy silhouette and pull on. They'd look great at a festival wear you're going to beat up whatever is on your feet anyway. They are sold as-is and discounted accordingly in hopes someone will be willing to save them from a landfill...
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: unknown
• era: 1970s
• origin: unknown
• material: leather upper, man made sole and heel
• color: black, brown heel
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 5 oz
• condition: distressed and described in detail above
* marked size: there are ink markings on the inside saying 8.5, and I'd say that's about right. Roomy in the ankle area.
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…