1980s vintage vibrant berry red with subtle fuchsia undertones pure silk mid length dress.
Lightweight and airy fabric with a unique subtly see through floral pattern throughout.
Loose fitting, faux wrap style bodice.
Optional hidden button closure at the neckline for more modesty if needed.
Dolman cap sleeves, wide and loose-fitting.
Drapes and gathers at the side culminating into an attached rosette at the hip.
Center back zipper closure, mid length tulip skirt.
The waistline is nonelastic and there is no stretch.
This dress is unlined, lightweight, soft and silky on the skin.
The color is intense and beautiful.
No holes or stains, in excellent vintage condition.
This has been gently hand washed in cold water with vegan hypoallergenic detergent then hung up to air dry.
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned, and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Argenti
• era: 1980s
• origin: HK
• material: 100% silk - no stretch
• color: berry red - pink/fuchsia undertones
• condition: excellent
* vintage label size: 12
• suggested modern size: 10-12 / medium/large
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and the modern size suggestion is my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item you own that fits you well. If you would like a personalized opinion, send a message that includes your height, bust, waist and hip measurements and I will get back in touch as soon as possible 🖤
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA