Awwwesome 1980s vintage puffer coat made with a lightly insulated shiny iridescent dark purple with subtle red/blue glow fabric that is so pretty and eye catching! Overall this is lightweight but still warm thanks to a white poly fill material as shown. This has a rounded shawl collar, two large front flap pockets with side entrance, and opalescent deep red button closures. The top most button is smaller and blue and can be used with the tab at the neckline for full frontal security. This is fully lined but as you can see the color has faded toward the bottom hemline. There is a small cluster of very fine runs near one button and a couple snags within the white insulation layer as well. All very minor imperfections aside, this really is in great condition and I have hand washed it and hung it up to air dry. It's all ready for you!
• designer: unknown - no labels • era: 1980s • origin: unknown • fabric: unlisted - likely Nylon shell, acetate lining (vintage acetate has a tendency to fade to red like this) poly fill • color: purple - blue - red • care: dry clean or gently hand wash in cold water and hang up to air dry
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled. • shoulder width: 20" • sleeve length: 22.5" • bust: 42" • waist: 42" • hips: 44" • total length: 45" • 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.