Chic and unique 1980s vintage Lillie Rubin bright yellow and black smooth woven wool jacket. Avant garde and asymmetrical high-low hemline with large collar, rounded dolman sleeves, shoulder pads, black zipper and hidden snap closure with an attached partial belt and offset chunky buckle...quite the Mugler lookalike with the bold colors, dramatic shoulders and fitted waistline. This does indeed look killer on but it's not in perfect condition...zoom in to the photos and you can see a tiny hole in the front, wear to the corners of the fabric wrapped belt buckle, and torn underarm seams. Selling as-is and unrepaired. A savvy DIYer can fix this up or just wear it as is...all they'll see is your keen sense of statement making style...
• designer: Lillie Rubin
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: wool, satin lining
• color: yellow (like classic American style yellow mustard) and black
• care: dry clean only - colors may run otherwise
• condition: good vintage - clean but with relatively minor wear and tear
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width edge to edge: 20"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 26"
• total length: 21"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size:
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA