Sweet and feminine 1990s vintage blush pink leather sandals with flexible black rubber sole and man made insole. There is a pink elastic-like strap over the toes and the leather around the toebox is sturdy (not floppy). These show very little actual wear but have one stain on the elastic strap, and a smattering of VERY tiny dots of the same color. You can see these when you zoom into the photos but don't worry, when you're wearing these they look beautiful! Well made, comfy, the best color ever.
All footwear has been thoroughly cleaned inside and out. See below for details on this process.
I ship orders quickly, safely, and use packaging considerate of the environment. Boxes are recyclable, tissue paper is biodegradable, bubble wrap is reusable, ribbon, stickers or other doodads are vintage or deadstock.
Keep scrolling for more details on this vintage gem and please reach out if there’s anything I can do for you 🖤
• brand: Easy Spirit
• made in Brazil
• color: pink
• upper material: leather
• sole material: man made rubber
• condition: GVC - small stains as shown
* marked size: 7.5 DB(I'm not certain what this abbreviation means, but one website says D is wide width, and B is medium width)
(* marked sizes may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair that fit you well.)
• every pair of shoes sold from KCO have been cleaned inside and out using various methods best suited for the specific materials. Cleaning methods include thoroughly wiping the insides with an antibacterial cloth, scrubbing the exterior sole and edges with a brush using mild hypoallergenic detergent, wiping down of the uppers to remove any dirt, dust, or marks, then polishing the uppers with color coordinating leather or artificial leather shoe care products. It’s important to me your order arrives in clean, beautiful, ready-to-wear condition!
• all shoes are pre-owned, pre-worn vintage. I did not design or contribute to the manufacturing process nor do I know if the materials used will last over time or with wear. I do my best to inspect and test each pair for a strong bond and general structural integrity but unforeseen issues are a possibility once worn. The bonding that holds the uppers and sole together may separate, the sole or heel material may degrade, or non-genuine leather uppers may peel or crack. KCO does not accept returns or issue refunds for shoes that become damaged after any amount of wear. I have sold nearly 1000 pairs of vintage shoes and I am confident in my ability to find high-quality footwear you will love but it’s important to understand vintage shoes run the possibility of failure. While such failure has been rare in my shop, the issues noted above are easy DIY fixes using inexpensive, easy to acquire products found online. I’m happy to share the repair tips and tricks I’ve learned over the years so please reach out if you could use some help.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Shipping prices are based on actual weight, service selected, and destination. Upgrades are always available and multiple orders receive a largely discounted shipping rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. International tracking reliability and update frequency may vary depending on location.
• complete store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I am 100% at your service and I look forward to sharing this vintage treasure with you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA