Drop dead GORGEOUS long length jet black furry Angora duster sweater jacket with a thick and glossy rabbit fur trim all the along and bottom hem. The fur is jet black, silky, shaggy, and so luxuriously soft! it falls below knee length and has a slightly oversized, yet straight silhouette. It closed up the front via three small metal hook-loop closures, there are hidden side seam pockets, and it's fully lined in a black silky nylon satin with an abstract geo print. If you're already a collector of Angora, this is a MUST. If you've never worn vintage Angora before...let this be your first and forever love! It's in perfect condition top to bottom, inside and out. Perfectly clean, no shedding, silky soft, light to midweight...glamourous and fabulous in every way. The photos really don't do it justice!
I ship orders quickly and safely and use recyclable, reusable, re-used, or biodegradable packaging. I find many interesting things while hunting and gathering and can’t wait to share them with you!
Keep scrolling for more details on this vintage gem and message me anytime if you have questions, I’d love to hear from you🖤
• designer: Connie A lee
• era: 1980s
• origin: Korea
• fabric: 80% Angora 20% Acrylic (adds more structure and weight) rabbit fur trim
• color: jet black
• care: dry clean or if you're confident in your laundress skills you can gently hand wash this in cold water then place in the wash machine on the spin cycle without water to wring out the excess water via centrifugal force. Take out when the spinning has stopped, shake it out gently, hang it up in a well-ventilated, warm room and let it air dry while periodically shaping the length and sleeves and gently brushing out the surface fur and/or shaking it out to fluff it up.
• condition: VINTAGE PERFECTION
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat. Bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 18" - easily removable shoulder pads included
• sleeve length: 26"
• bust: 46"
• waist: 44"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 46"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage tag size: S/M
* recommended size: Medium to Large but looks great on all smaller sizes too!
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I am 100% at your service and want nothing more than to make you happy!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA