OMG it's hard to find ANYTHING more brilliant, reflective, metallic and downright gorgeous than this 1980s vintage Victor Costa gown. The icy baby blue and silver crisp and lightweight Lamé fabric is gathered in teirs of ornate pleats that really pump up the drama. The bodice and waist is fitted and finished with a wide metallic silver cumberbund style waist and unusual flat laying partial peplum at the back. You could tie these up into a bow or carefully trim them away if you prefer the look without this extra flair. The full, mid to tea length skirt has an attached white tulle liner that adds lots of volume. The lining of the bodice and hips is a lightweight baby blue taffeta. Center back nylon zipper and hook loop closure. Nearly perfect aside from a handful of small tears near the bottom hem of the dress, as shown in the photos. They are nearly impossible to notice with all the texture and irridescence of the dress. Truly a lovely vintage specimen I know you will fully adore...
Shop with confidence! KCO Vintage has been on Etsy since 2012 and has thousands of happy customers from all over the world.
I ship orders quickly, safely, and use recyclable, biodegradable, reusable, vintage or deadstock packaging.
Our vintage clothing has been carefully inspected top to bottom, inside and out, then gently hand washed or dry cleaned if the garment permits.
Any imperfections found or repairs made will be disclosed.
Keep scrolling for more details and measurements and reach out if there’s anything I can do for you 🖤
• designer: VICTOR COSTA
• made in the USA
• fabric: unlisted - crisp, lightweight Lamé, taffeta lining, tulle lining
* label size: n/a
• recommended women's size: 2 / XS
* label sizes on vintage clothing may differ quite a bit from modern expectations. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements below against a similar item.
• across the top edge of the bust: 32" / 81.3cm
• mid waist: 29" / 73.7cm
• waist: 26" / 66cm
• hips: free
• total length: 45" / 114.3cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the model is 5’11”(182.88cm) tall with a 33” (83.8cm) bust, 25” (63.5cm) waist, and 34” (86.4cm) hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail for domestic orders, USPS First Class International Mail, Priority International Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. International shipping prices are based on the actual weight, service selected, and destination. Yes, these shipping costs are grotesquely expensive but our overlords insist it’s just the cost of doing business. If you need something expedited upgrades are always available during checkout and multiple items receive a largely discounted shipping rate on international orders.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. International tracking reliability and update frequency may vary depending on location and service availability.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders typically arrive within 10-20 days, but may vary depending on customs processing, weather, or holiday delays.
• VAT is not collected or paid by KCO VINTAGE, but there are times where Etsy Inc collects and remits VAT on your behalf. You will see specific details of this in your cart during checkout.
• further details on our store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
All that being said…I am confident my vintage wares and customer service will exceed your expectations. I’m so happy you’re here and want you to know that have the highest standards for quality and kindness, I truly appreciate you, I and I’m 100% at your service from beginning to end!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA