Wow, what an exciting find from minimalist wearable art designer Lynn Mizono. Her original pieces are very rare and if you make this yours, you'll soon see why! Style and comfort are perfectly combined in this versatile and highly unique silhouette. Thick, heavyweight, dual-textured Polyester fleece in slate gray with muted medium taupe reverse. Seamless shoulders, long straight fitting sleeves, very wide and roomy torso, about hip length. There are three lovely shell buttons that are fun to play around with connecting in different ways. I've photographed my favorite ways to wear this, the cape style back yoke even makes a hood of sorts. This is not reversible unless you are ok with the tag shown. Large patch pockets in the front, self lined in beige fleece that has a finer texture. This visionary designer is actually local to my area and I found a wonderful article about her and her self built minimalist beach house: https://www.seattletimes.com/pacific-nw-magazine/a-clothing-designer-brings-her-elegant-minimalism-home/
This piece is clean, without holes, stains or other flaws. This one will be hard to part with!
Purchase with confidence! KCO Vintage has been a trusted source for wearable self expression since 2012.
Clothing has been carefully cleaned, photographed, and measured in detail. Orders are sent within 24-48 hours using recycled or biodegradable packaging.
This piece you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive…there’s only one, so make it yours!
• designer: MIZONO
• era: late 90s, early Y2K
• origin: USA
• fabric: poly fleece
• color: dark slate gray / muted taupe
• care: hand or machine wash in cold water, hand up to air dry or tumble in the machine on low
• condition: excellent - cleaned, an absolute must-have!
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat, and the bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• sleeve length(this has no shoulder seam so the measurement was taken front the neckline to sleeve cuff: 27"
• upper arm circumference: 22"
• bust: 64"
• waist: 62"
• hips: 61"
• total length - top of shoulder to hem: 37"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage tag size: one size fits most
* recommended size: OSFM probably up to about 1X - the biggest limiting factor would be the upper arm circumference as the midsection allows a lot of room
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for personal comfort or potential layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• we use recycled, deadstock vintage, or biodegradable shipping materials and packaging.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about this piece, or any item in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our extensive collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…