Nearly perfect 2000s era Celine dress. Very high quality dark navy blue midweight Rayon with bright white topstitching. Unlined, collared, shift silhouette with an empire waist and two front pockets. Subtly pearly white buttons run the full length of the center front. There are two tiny belt loops at the side seam but the belt was not accompanying this dress as found. Photographed with a white belt to better show the loops but this belt is not original nor is it included in the order unless you specifically ask for me to include it, I will be happy to include it at no charge. This dress was sewn to perfection and has such a flattering, comfortable fit. Aside from the missing original belt and lack of labels aside from the one shown, this dress is in perfect condition top to bottom...appears totally unworn!
Every order is safely packaged using recycled, recyclable, clean re-used, or biodegradable materials.
• designer label attached: CELINE
• era: Y2K
• origin: N/A - no label
• fabric: N/A - looks and feels like rayon
• color: dark navy blue, white
• care: dry clean
• condition: excellent - clean - without flaws
* recommended women's size: 5 - 6 - XS - Small
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat with bust, waist and hips doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width, edge to edge: 17" / 43.2cm
• sleeve length: 8" / 20.3cm
• bust: 36" / 91.4cm
• empire waist seam: 32" / 81.3cm
• natural waist: 30" / 76.2cm
• hips: 37" / 94cm
• total length: 35.5" / 90.2cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 6’ tall with a 33” bust, 25” waist, and 34” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase.
Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me so please reach out any time!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA