1950s vintage creamy off white ivory thin and lightweight Mohair cardigan sweater with rhinestone-encrusted buttons. Dolman sleeves, shawl collar, ribbed knit waist and sleeve cuffs. Closes with faux crystal encrusted buttons. Two of these buttons are missing one of their three crystals as shown. No other issues on this lovely piece! Hand washed and ready to wear.
• designer: My Lady Fashion
• era: 80s does 50s
• origin: Korea
• fabric: mohair, acrylic, nylon
• color: creamy off white ivory
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight, fluff up as needed
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• length of sleeves taken from the collar to cuffs: 30"
• bust: 41"
• waist: 34"
• total length: 21"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA