Indulge yourself in absolute luxury...this 1970s vintage 2 piece pantsuit was made with the softest knit ever. The blended lambswool and angora knit is lightweight yet so cozy, and it stretches with ease to hug and flatter all your curves. In a relaxing flecked muted beige and dusky brown tone, it dresses up or down with ease. The cardigan top is collared and buttons up the entire front with a nice long length. The pants are high waisted, fitted, with a flare towards the bottom hem. The waist has elastic and is perfectly springy. Both pieces are unlined. I have gently hand washed this outfit, hung it up to air dry, and used a fabric specific brush to fluff everything up and reshape as it dried. There are a handful of small mends that can be found when you look very carefully in close proximity. They blend in almost perfectly. In some lighting, the pants appear ever so slightly lighter in color than the top. There are no other issues or signs of wear or aging. This is SUCH a comfy set to wear out or around the home. I know it will be true love at first touch!
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Here you will find high quality, carefully curated pieces that will make you feel beautiful and confident. Your order will ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
• maker/designer: Jonathan Logan • era: 1970s • origin: HK • color: muted dusky beige and brown • material: lambswool angora rabbit, "other fibers" • weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 3 oz • condition: excellent vintage with minor mends found * label size: 9 - this runs small...be sure to confirm the measurements will work for you.
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar item that fits you well. top • shoulder seam to seam: 15" • shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 18" • sleeve length: 23" • bust: 32-37" • waist: 26-32" • hips: 34-40" • total length, center back of the neck down to the bottom hem: 27" • the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips. • 1" = 2.54cm
pants • waist: 22-30" • hips: 34-40" • front rise: 12" • inseam: 30" • total length, center back of the neck down to the bottom hem: 40.5" • the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips. • 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Any damage or alterations will be disclosed. All clothing is in clean and in ready to wear condition unless mentioned otherwise. Always dry clean or gently hand wash vintage clothing and hang up to air dry. For wrinkles, use steam only – never iron.
• orders are sent within 24 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location. Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf, this varies per location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. You will be emailed a confirmation when your package has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about anything, I’d love to hear from you and I’m here to help!
🖤🖤🖤 KATRAJINA owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human https://www.kcovintage.com https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com instagram@kcovintage Fidalgo Island, WA, USA