80's vintage shiny black crocodile embossed patent leather flat loafers with awesome gold tone lion head charms at the toes. Narrow, slenderizing silhouette with tapered toes, gold metallic interior, leather sole and heel. The sole is scuffed up as shown and the interior insole is cracked inside near the toes with one scuff on the other shoe near the toes as well. Not noticeable and not an issue when worn either. The uppers are nearly perfect and these looks beautiful and super chic on. Zoom into all pictures to see how lovely these shoes are...cleaned inside and out and ready to wear!
• Brand : Timothy Hitsman • Material : leather, man made
* Recommended Women’s size: all narrow US : 6.5 UK : 4.5 EUR : 37
▪ ▪ ▪ m e a s u r e m e n t s ▪ ▪ ▪
• Insole length : 9.45" (toes don't reach this far back due to taper) • Toe width : 2.9" • Platform height : x • Heel height : .6" • Total height : 2.75"
*The recommended sizes above are based on the measurements and actual fit. The original label size (7N) is not 100% reliable for determining a size because all styles and brands fit differently - ESPECIALLY when it comes to vintage - so please refer to the measurements and compare them with your own foot and a similar shoe or boot that fits you well.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage boots and shoes come to you thoroughly cleaned, wrapped and packaged with care.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!