Sleek and chic 1980s vintage jet black midweight Cotton velvet open style long coat with gathered shawl style collar, rounded raglan shoulders with small pads, two welt pockets, lined welt pockets and fully lined in midweight black satin. Oversized silhouette with no closures on this piece, it's just perfect for wearing atop just about any look from casual to formal. There are no flaws or signs of wear, no crushing to the velvet, snags, stains, worn down spots etc. Appears barely, if ever previously worn!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: JS Collections
• era: 1980s - 90s
• origin: Canada
• fabric: cotton velvet, rayon or acetate satin lining
• color: jet black - no fade or loss of color
• care: dry clean
• condition: excellent, like new, but vintage is ALWAYS better!
* recommended women's size: marked medium but this is quite large and I'd say its at least a Large / XL
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat and closed, taken across seam to seam with bust, waist and hips doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 25"
• bust: 52"
• waist: 52"
• hips: 52"
• total length: 49"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA