1980s vintage black vinyl raincoat by Wippette featuring a reptilian embossed print throughout, snap button closure, two welt pockets, dramatic back yoke with snap buttons, armhole vents and matching tie belt. Unlined. I found one small snag near the lower hem side seam and mended it with black Gorilla tape. It blends in perfectly with the visual texture...see the closeup in the last photo. No other issues...the label is crisp and clean and the coat appears unworn!
We have only one of each item and the piece photographed and described is exactly what you will receive.
• designer: Kenn Sporn for Wippette
• origin: n/a
• fabric: vinyl
• color: black - not glossy, but has a subtle shine
• condition: excellent in every way!
• shoulders edge to edge: 20"
• sleeves: 23"
• bust: 48"
• waist: 48"
• hips: 52"
• total length: 48"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: XL
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. I am honored to share with you my highly curated collection of clothing showcasing an aesthetic that expresses your individuality, creativity and unique sense of style...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting my store!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human