The perfect fall or winter boots for any earth toned outfit, these 1990s vintage warm medium caramel brown leather nearly knee high boots are sure to be loved by you for years to come. They are lined in a soft thin cushiony foam like padding offering a nice layer of warmth. They are marked with a W which means they are sized wide, but I don't find them to be particularly wide. The leather is not floppy or stiff, it's quite nice and feels great when walking. The dark brown/black rubber sole flexes when you walk and the chunky block heel adds your look some height. These appear barely worn and are perfectly clean and SO comfy! If they were in my size, they would stay here with me forever : )
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned, disinfected, photographed, measured, and described in detail…
• designer: Naturalizer
• era: 1990s
• origin: Brazil
• material: genuine leather upper, padded mesh fabric lining, rubber sole and heel
• color: warm medium brown - dark brown
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 5 oz
• condition: EVC
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 9.75"
• toe width: 3.5"
• arch over instep: 6"
• ankle circumference: 10"
• calf circumference: 13"
• opening circumference: 14"
• platform height: .25"
• heel height: 2"
• total height: 15.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* marked size: 7 W
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear bought online is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and be sure to consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…