1990s vintage jet black lightweight crisp boxy slightly cropped top with lace along the sleeve cuffs and bottom hem. Buttons up in the back. Unlined, no stretch.
• designer: Albert Nipon
• era: 1990s
• fabric: 54% Acetate 46% Viscose Rayon
• color: jet black
• care: dry clean or gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to dry, no ironing
• condition: good - some fraying in slight imperfections on some of the lace and a couple of shiny scorch marks on the front by the shoulder from previous ironing
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 16"
• sleeve length: 13"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 38"
• total length: 18.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA