• Super cool 1990s does 1970s vintage light tan butter soft suede lace up mid calf high boots with blue, brown and off white bird and flower embroidery, vegan leather interior, and leather laces. • designer: Nine West • material: butter soft suede leather, man made interior, man made sole, elastic tabs • closure: 14 eye leather laces / interior zipper • color: tan, brown, blue, off white • condition: excellent - exteriors are near perfect, a few light fissures of the interior along zipper, not an issue now but may begin to flake off with wear as this kind of man made material has a tendency to do.
• label size: 5.5M* (I wear size 7.5 and can get my foot inside these so I'd say they run big, but they are narrow. They should work for a size 6 or potentially 6.5 if you have a very slender foot) • US: 5.5 - 6 • UK: 3.5 - 4 • EUR: 36 * Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• insole/Interior length: 9.75" • outsole/exterior length: 8.75 • toe insole width: 2.85" • toe arch over top: 5.5" • platform height: x • heel height: 3.55" • total height: 13.25" • opening: 12" adjustable due to laces
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• KCO Vintage is located in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer. Please include your phone number within the order so it can be added to your customs form and assist with delivery.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions, any time!
Curating collections of vintage clothing is my artistic passion and full time career. I am dedicated to providing you with one of a kind outfits that are sure to express your individuality paired with exceptional customer service you can trust. Every item has been meticulously inspected, thoroughly cleaned, and photographed in detail in order to give you all of the information needed to feel confident in your purchase.
Wearing vintage not only ensures you will be well dressed, but the quality of materials and construction is far above the cheaply made fast-fashion status quo. Most importantly, every time you choose pre-owned over new you reduce support of the global fashion market which is one of the most polluting and exploitative industries on the planet. You can always feel good and look amazing in vintage clothing, and I am so grateful you chose my shop to enhance this part of your life...