Vintage 1970's long sleeve floral maxi dress in a lovely earth tone off white, brown, light green and pale yellow. Thin, slightly stretchy Polyester or Nylon, V-neckline, crossover tie belt, hidden metal back zipper. Unlined. No holes, stains, or other issues...cleaned and ready to wear. Such a pretty dress, so feminine and earthy!
• Brand: unknown
• Material: polyester or nylon
* Recommended Women’s size: Small
*Recommended Women's sizes are based on carefully taken measurements, please compare these with your body and a similar item that fits you well.
The original label size (14) is not reliable for determining fit as all styles and brands are sized differently, especially when it comes to vintage clothing. Referring to the measurements is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Please get in touch if you would like guidance in sizing or would benefit from additional details.
The mannequin is 5’9” tall, 33"- 26"- 36" (bust, waist, hips) and clothing is always shown unpinned to accurately represent the silhouette.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you cleaned and packaged with care.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Your order will ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge nor collect these fees. We recommend awareness of your countries current rates so there are no unpleasant surprises.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!