1980s vintage heavyweight and high quality washed out gray denim duster jacket with removeable cape, snap shoulder straps, high neckline with a tab at the collar, double front snap button closure and two large front flap pockets. Partially lined on the interior with striped cotton flannel. Lots of awesome details on this baby with minor distressing throughout that only adds to the rough and tough vibes this gives to anyone who wears it. I cleaned this for you and it's ready to rock, ready to ride...
• designer: Australian Outback
• era: 1980s
• origin: Canada
• fabric: heavyweight denim outer, cotton flannel partial lining
• color: gray
• care: machine wash in cold water, hang up to air dry or tumble dry on low
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width-edge to edge: 19"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 47"
• waist: 46"
• hips: 46"
• total length: 47"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended size: large / xl
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA