1980's vintage Icelandic wool pullover sweater in ivory, brown and dark brown/gray. Thick, unlined, very warm and cozy. In excellent condition-clean with no holes or stains.
• Designer: TH. M. Hafnarfjordur Icesheep
• Fabric: 100% wool
• Origin: Iceland
* Recommended women’s size based on the measurements: Large
• Shoulder seam to seam: 20"
• Bust: 46"
• Waist: 44"
• Along the bottom hem: 36"
• Sleeves: 23"
• Total length: 27"
*Comparing the measurements with a similar item that fits you well is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Original label sizes vary greatly, and should not be used to determine fit.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
All measurements are taken while the item is laid flat.
-"Bust" taken across from underarm to underarm, then doubled.
-"Waist" taken at the smallest point of natural waist, then doubled.
-"Hips" taken 7"- 9" below the waist, then doubled.
-"Sleeves" taken from top of shoulder seam to sleeve cuff.
-"Front rise" taken from crotch seam up to waistline.
-"Inseam" taken from the crotch seam down inside of leg to bottom hem.
-"Total length" taken at top of shoulder at the neckline down to the bottom hem.
Please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing or anything else, I’m happy to help in any way possible!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
• KCO is a 100% smoke-free environment based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. in 2013.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!