Minimalist, meet maximist...this dress embodies simplicity with its free form and jet black color, but pumps up the drama with massive batwing style sleeves and avant-garde V-silhouette. The dress is full length in the back and slightly shorter in the front, with a center slit in the front to accommodate your stride. The fabric is heavy, slinky, and incredibly stretchy. It's unlined and slips on overhead. I have hand washed this dress then hung it up to dry. It's in excellent vintage condition with no holes or stains. You'll surely be the only one out there in something even remotely this cool and unique...
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Here you will find high quality, carefully curated pieces that will make you feel beautiful and confident. All clothing has been cleaned unless noted otherwise. Photos are an important part of the description and will detail any imperfections. Your order will ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
• maker/designer: Linda Lundstrom Basics
• era: 1980s / early 90s
• origin: Canada
• color: black
• material: 95% acetate 5% lycra
• condition: EVC
* label size: 3L
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from expectations so it’s VITAL to compare the measurements below with a similar item that fits you well. These measurements were taken with the garment laid flat and the bust, waist, and hip is doubled to represent approximate circumference. Please get in touch if you need additional assistance with sizing, I’m happy to help in any way possible 🖤
• width across shoulders from sleeve edge to edge: 46"
• bust: 64"
• waist: 56"
• hips: 56"
• total length, center back of the neck down to the bottom hem: 50"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Any damage or alterations will be disclosed. All clothing is in clean and in ready to wear condition unless mentioned otherwise. Always dry clean or gently hand wash vintage clothing and hang up to air dry. For wrinkles, use steam only – never iron.
• orders are sent within 24 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location. Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf, this varies per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive email confirmation your order has been shipped.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
I appreciate your time so much and promise to be worthy of it!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, WA, USA