It's not only people who look forward to the lockdown life to come to an end...your WFM wardrobe is tired and the time for glamor is long overdue! This insanely metallic silver lamé mid length dress is ready for a night on the town just like the old days. Pleated wrap style bodice with plunge neckline, slightly gathered nonelastic waistline with an incredibly wide sweeping skirt and a pocket hidden at each side seam. Unlined, slips on overhead. The fabric is thin, lightweight, crisp, and wrinkles easily so have that iron or steamer on hand. I have hand washed this dress and hung it up to air dry, which it does quickly. There are several imperfections throughout-small pulls, small snags, a small scuff here and there etc. No outright holes or stains. No imperfection is all that noticeable with the high-intensity shine this baby omits.
• designer: l'aggresse
• era: late 70s early 80s
• origin: USA
• fabric: rayon polyester
• color: silver metallic
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: good with imperfections as noted - clean and amazing when worn!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 10"
• bust, underarm to underarm: 36" (the gathered nature of this area allows for another inch or two of play)
• waist: 34" (no elastic, no stretch, but elastic would be an easy addition if you have the tools)
• hips: wide open and free flowing
• total length: 50"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA