Butter soft, flexible, thin genuine suede leather nearly knee high short block heel boots. Interior side zipper closure, fabric lining, sturdy leather and man made sole and heel. The exact measurements are listed below but these are marked with a "4", I wear size 8, I could wear these but they are a bit too snug for comfort. The leather does however have some slight stretch in the foot and if my feet a little bit narrower they might be ok for a size 7.5, but I'm suggesting the translation from 4 to a US size 7. Be sure to check out the numbers below and if you can, compare them to a similarly shaped tapered toe boot. There is a bit of wear to the sole, edge of the heel, and the tips of the toes as shown. Barely noticeable issues, structurally they are very sound and they have been worn in photoshoots for this store with no issues. Beautiful boots and I really love their unique little block heel and shaped toe.
Purchase with confidence! KCO Vintage has been a trusted source for wearable self expression since 2012.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned and disinfected, then photographed, described, and measured in detail. Orders are sent within 24-48 hours and packaged with care.
The footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive…there’s only one pair, so make them yours!
• designer: Marisa
• era: 1970s-80s
• origin: France
• material: leather upper, man made lining and sole
• color: medium dark brown
• condition: very good vintage - clean - no odors - weak points - stains - normal wear to sole
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken on the interior, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 9.8"
• toe width: 3.25"
• arch over toes 6"
• ankle circumference: 8"
• mid calf circumference: 10"
• opening circumference: 12"
• platform height: x
• heel height: 1.75"
• total height: 16.75"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• marked size: 4
* suggested fit: 7 - a tad on the narrow side
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and consider any wiggle room needed or if you’ll be wearing socks etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our extensive collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…