Beautiful late 70s early 80s hand knit heavyweight Mohair blend cardigan sweater in a dusky blue-gray, mauve, cream, and brown fair isle pattern.
• shaggy and hairy, thick, soft, high quality and feels expensive
• buttons up the front
• relaxed silhouette with raglan shoulder seams
• nice long sleeves
• very warm
• designer: no tags, perhaps hand made
• origin: unknown
• exterior material: no tags but looks like Mohair, perhaps blended with wool and /or acrylic
• lining material: no lining
• pockets: no pockets
• closure: buttons
• fabric weight: 1 lb 10 oz
• notes on condition: excellent vintage condition - cleaned - no damage
• label size: no tag but IMO has a pretty standard medium fit *
* label sizes vary depending on designer, country of origin, and era, so please use the following measurements to determine fit…
• shoulder width-outer edge to edge: 21"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 37"
• waist: 37"
• hips: 38"
• total length: 29"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• bust, waist, and hip measurements were taken flat then doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• our model is 5’8” tall, with a 32” bust, 25” waist and 36” hips.
• find more vintage: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093734
• KCO VINTAGE clothing has been carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected. The item you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive.
• orders ship Monday – Friday via USPS. Insurance and tracking numbers are included and complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 14 days of arrival. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment minus a 10% service fee. We do not cover return shipping costs but are happy to help you choose the best rate for the item in question.
• KCO VINTAGE has been a trusted source for unique, eco-conscious, statement making fashion since 2012. We are experienced, professional, and reliable. If you have any questions about this listing or need help with an order, please get in touch so I may assist you personally. Send a message directly any time.
Shop with confidence and spread the joy of your fabulous vintage style!
Thank you so much for visiting,
Owner and curator of KCO VINTAGE
Anacortes, WA, USA