Gorgeously colored Oleana fuzzy wool and Alpaca blend long wrap duster coat with rooomy oversized silhouette, open style with no closures, large front patch pockets, and is well below knee length on most heights. The sleeves and upper back are lined, similar to the shape of a shrug. The material is midweight, slightly stretchy, very hairy and in such a stand out green tone! Unfortunately the lining is shattered in several areas as shown in the photos, but it could easily be cut away if you wish. There are several small mends on the exterior and one portion on the opening trim. I typically don't sell items with this level of mending or damage, but the coat is still looks fabulous on and the color couldn't be passed up. Very well made in Norway, this coat can be yours at a fraction of the price (over $500 new!) or if it were in flawless vintage condition.
• designer: Oleana
• origin: Norway
• fabric: 50% pure New Wool, 50% Alpaca
• color: avocado green
• care: machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle, take out immediately after the spin cycle and hang up to air dry while re-shaping as needed. Or, take to a dry cleaner
• condition: beautiful color, silhouette, but several holes through with severe breakage of the partial liner as shown. No odors or exterior holes left unmended
MEASUREMENTS AND SIZE
* all measurements taken while flat.
• shoulder width-straight across from seam to seam: 18"
• sleeve length-top of shoulder seam down to the sleeve cuff: 23"
• bust-underarm seam to seam, then doubled: 46"
• waist-smallest part of waist, then doubled: 48"
• hips-approx. 8” below the waist, then doubled: 52"
• total length-top of the shoulder down to the bottom of the hem: 44"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XL but looks great on smaller sizes as well!
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are determined by carefully taken measurements and my decades long experience in wearing vintage clothing. Size recommendations often differ from the label and may also differ from your expectations of that size. Label sizes are inconsistent between brands and are highly subjective in general so the absolute best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements within the listing details to your own body's measurements or against a similar item that fits you well.
• message me any time if you need additional information, photos or further assistance with sizing. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
• shipping is free within the USA via USPS and includes tracking. I will send your order within 1-2 business days and your package will arrive within 2-5 business days depending on the shipping service selected. I package every order with the utmost care and consideration.
• international shipping rates are calculated based on weight and location and while they are expensive, I always offer the lowest rates possible within the USPS system. Most overseas orders arrive between 10-20 business days, but can take longer depending on customs or other issues outside of our control. Tracking is included to most international locations and insurance is complimentary. Please note that this purchase does NOT include VAT, customs fees, or other import taxes. It's best to be familiar with your country's import laws and rates to avoid any surprise charges.
• returns are accepted for refunds minus a 10% re-stocking fee when the following applies:
* the package is shipped 7 days or fewer from the date you received it. (30 days or less for international orders)
* the item is in the same condition as originally sent (clean, unaltered, unworn, no odors, damage etc)
* the pink KCO tag is still attached (if this tag is cut off it will be assumed the item was worn out and a 35% fee will be deducted from your refund. “Wear and return” practices are wasteful and highly discouraged.)
Please send returns to the same address on your package or message me if you need it again. Your refund will be issued within 48 hours of arrival back to me. KCO does not pay for or refund any return shipping expenses.
KCO is not financially responsible for late delivery if shipped on time, nor for lost packages when tracking is provided. A late package is extremely rare and I have never had a package go missing. Rest assured I will do my best to assist you resolve any delivery issue related to USPS.
ABOUT KCO VINTAGE
Based in Anacortes WA, USA, I have been a trusted and reliable online seller since 2012. I consider it a great honor to be your digital personal shopper and I’m fully dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service from beginning to end. I thoroughly inspect each item and do my absolute best describing all details so you can feel confident in your purchase. I live and work in a 100% smoke-free environment and all clothing will arrive clean and in ready to wear condition. I value transparency, communication and truly enjoy sharing all that is special about every item I sell. I take high quality photographs in order to most accurately show you the colors, details and features...what you see in these photos is the exact item you will receive!
I seek pieces that are inherently special, unusually beautiful, and feature an aesthetic that fully expresses individuality and creativity. I hope you find something special here you can love for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE, I really look forward to working with you!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human