Get that feminine grunge look with this sweet pale pink sheer lace 1990s vintage maxi dress. Short flutter sleeves, empire waist with the prettiest multifaceted clear pink faux crystal buttons closing all the way up the dress. Unlined, some stretch. No flaws or damage...appears barely worn! I gently hand washed this and hung it up to dry. It's beautiful top to bottom!
• designer: Jay Jacobs
• era: 1990s grunge
• origin: unknown - likely USA
• fabric: unlisted - likely poly or blend - lightweight, stretchy, semi sheer
• color: pale pink
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent! the label was sewn upside down which is odd, but there are no holes or stains
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 16"
• sleeve length: 8"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 28"
• hips: 37"
• total length: 53"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium / 7/8
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA