Feminine and flirty, this thin, soft and lightweight cotton sundress features a button-up bodice with decorative floral design, button closures, thin shoulder straps, and a fitted, nonelastic waistline that falls into a multi-tiered mid length skirt. This dress shows lots of wear and have several issues that can be best be seen in the photos. One of the sheer netted panels at the bust has been mended with red thread that can be slightly seen on the outside. One tiny hole that has been mended with fusing on the backside. The dress was taken in at the sides quite crudely, I let the seams out and there is some color dye concentration in this area. There are some bleach spots near the bottom backside of the skirt and three darker spots there as well. It seems there was an attempt to remove the dark spots with bleach and it didn;t work. There is one small hole at the center of the back. A good thing about a vintage dress is distress is you need not worry as much about damaging it. You can look pretty at the market, cook a fabulous dinner, or lounge in the grass without worry. Take up the hem to cover the discolored spots if you wish. It is wearable and looks quite nice on - selling as-is and letting her go for a good discounted price.
• designer: unknown - no labels
• era: 1970s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: lightweight cotton
• color: pink
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: distressed, general wear throughout, flaws present throughout - described and photographed
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 36"
• waist: 30"
• hips: free
• total length top of the strap to bottom hem: 41"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA