1990's vintage Prada burnt orange butter soft suede tasseled loafers with short heel, slightly pointed toes and metal grommets with pass through braiding details. These beautiful shoes look and feel amazing on. Gently wear to the backs of the heels as can be seen in the photos. The interior leather is a bit worn as well, but no issues are noticeable when worn. Incredibly well made with a classic style in a very special color.
• Brand : Prada
• Material : butter soft suede leather
• Made in Italy
• Insole length: 9.875"
• Toe width taken at the bottom sole: 3"
• Max toe width taken from the top: 3.5"
• Heel Height: .85"
• Total height taken vertically at back heel: 3.25"
*The “Recommended Women's size” is based on carefully taken measurements, please compare these with a similar item that fits you well.
The original label size (36.5) is not reliable for determining fit as all styles and brands are sized differently, especially when it comes to vintage footwear. Referring to the measurements is the only way to ensure a comfortable fit.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you cleaned, packaged with care and sent fully insured with tracking via USPS Domestic Priority Mail, or USPS International First Class Mail.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Orders placed outside of the USA may be subject to VAT and other import fees. These potential taxes/charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!