Unique and artsy, this 1980s vintage purple and off white woven duster jacket features pink, red, and turquoise satiny patchwork trim details and an oversized, free form silhouette. Open style with no closures, seamless dolman sleeves, baggy, drapey, so easy to just toss on over anything! Fully lined in silky red satin, shoulder pads and two hidden pockets at the hips. Gently loved with normal surface wear, no holes, odors, ripped seams or stains. Well made in the southwest, likely a one of a kind or very limited art piece. So cool.
• Designer: Katherine Sylvan
• Fabric: unlisted, likely Acrylic, Polyester satin patches, silk or Polyester satin lining
• Made in New Mexico, USA
• Shoulders: free / seamless
• Bust-armpit to armpit then doubled: 62"
• Waist: 52"
• Hips: 50"
• Sleeve length taken from the interior edge of the collar to the sleeve cuff: 28"
• Total length: 45"
• recommended women's size: looks great on all sizes up to about an XL
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label as these label sizes have changed over the years, are inconsistent across all brands and are highly subjective in general. I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist with any sizing needs!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee (international orders are excluded from restocking fees). Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Visit www.kcovintage.com for additional photos, special features and more.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human