Late 1990s, early Y2K vintage Roberto Cavalli silver metallic long sleeve top, made in Italy...
• thin, lightweight, stretchy gray and silver fabric
• the silhouette is fitted top to bottom
• deep scoop neckline, extra long sleeves
• asymmetrical length hem
• unlined, totally see-through
• one pull in the fabric at the arm as shown
• no other issues, hand washed and ready to wear
• the fabric weighs 4oz
• notes on condition: one pull - otherwise in excellent condition
• label size: L * (modern fit Small )
* label sizes vary depending on designer, country of origin, and era, so please use the following measurements to determine fit…
• shoulder width - seam to seam: 16"
• sleeve length - shoulder seam to cuff: 31"
• bust - underarm side seam to seam: 32-40"
• waist: 22-32"
• total length - top of shoulder to bottom hem: 27" on the short side, 35" on the long side
• 1" = 2.54cm
• bust, waist, and hip measurements were taken flat and then doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• our model is 5’8” tall, with a 32” bust, 25” waist, and 36” hips.
• find more to love: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093734
• KCO VINTAGE clothing has been carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected. The item you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive.
• orders ship Monday – Friday via USPS. Insurance and tracking numbers are included and complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 14 days of arrival. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment minus a 10% service fee. We do not cover return shipping costs but are happy to help you choose the best rate for the item in question.
• KCO VINTAGE has been a trusted source for unique, eco-conscious, statement-making fashion since 2012. We are experienced, professional, and reliable. If you have any questions about this listing or need help with an order, please contact me so I can assist you personally. Send a message directly at any time.
Shop with confidence and spread the joy of your fabulous vintage style!
Thank you so much for visiting,
Owner, curator, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, WA, USA