Preppy goth style ala Wednesday Addams, this semi sheer black long sleeve white collared and cuffed midi dress is made complete with a lightweight sleeveless liner with pleated skirt. The black shell is a lightweight polyester with slightly off white acetate rounded collar and puffed sleeve cuffs. Both layers slip on overhead and neither piece is stretchy. The red sash toe bow is attached and can be tied together however you like. Gently worn with very slight discoloration on the white cuffs and collar, and the liner has had some stress applied on the side seams with a few small pinholes on the liner as shown in the last photo. This looks flawless when on and the style is so on point for wherever this good girl gone bad look!
• designer: Rosali SF
• origin: USA
• fabric: unlisted but feels like polyester with acetate, the liner has a crisp rayon feel to it
• color: black, off white, red
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang to dry and re-shape the collar and cuffs as they dry
• condition: very good - gentle wear - clean and looks great
• shoulder width-outer edge to edge: 19"
• sleeve length-shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 22"
• bust-underarm side seam to seam, doubled: 38"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 38"
• hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 38"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 32"
• bust-underarm side seam to seam, doubled: 33"
• waist-smallest part of waist, doubled: 33"
• hips-approx. 8” below waist, doubled: 35"
• total length-top of shoulder down to bottom hem: 40"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: the lining is small, the top layer can fit up to medium
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label as these label sizes have changed over the years, are inconsistent across all brands and are highly subjective in general. I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist with any sizing needs!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee (international orders are excluded from restocking fees). Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Visit www.kcovintage.com for additional photos, special features and more.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human