Invest in vintage if you require long lasting quality and style that transcends time...these beautiful true vintage Sesto Meucci mid calf tall caramel brown genuine leather boots feature risen embossed details up the shaft as well as a wide strap over the instep arch featuring a very cool cross stitch. The color is a light caramel brown with orange undertones and the leather is thick and sturdy, but not so sturdy they stand on their own without being supported. These boots have a sturdy leather sole and stacked leather block heel with black rubber tread beneath both. These boots pull on and are free from cheap looking zippers. The interior is soft leather as well as the insole. Minimal superficial scuffs/creasing throughout, nothing at all I'd consider a flaw. These awesome boots are beautifully clean and structurally sound in every way. There was not size label present so be sure to confirm the measurements provided will work for you. They were found with several other knee high boots from Italy all in marked sizes ranging from 5 - 5.5 so I assume these are of similar fit. they don't seem particularly narrow so 5.5 regular is my size recommendation.
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned, disinfected, photographed, measured, and described in detail…
• designer: Sesto Meucci
• era: late 1960s, early 1970s
• origin: Florence, Italy
• material: genuine leather uppers, sole and heel with rubber tread
• color: light caramel brown with orange undertones
• weight(unpackaged): 2 lbs 1 oz
• condition: excellent, clean, minimal wear, creasing etc. Zoom into all pics to see how lovely these are!
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 9"
• toe width: 3"
• arch over instep: 5"
• ankle circumference: 11"
• calf circumference: 13"
• opening circumference: 14"
• platform height: .25"
• heel height: 1.25"
• total height: 16"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* marked size: no marked size, I believe they will fit size 5.5 based on the measurements and the fact these were found with other similar boots in size 5 - 5.5.
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear bought online is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and be sure to consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…