Super glamorous 1960-70s vintage dark brown heavy minimally processed genuine suede leather jacket with massive shearling fur collar and bottom hem trim...the fur is SO thick, fluffy and soft! A-line silhouette with matching tie belt, side hip pockets, fully lined in heavy satin with a soft, flannel backing which adds a bit more weight and warmth. No buttons or other closures, this was designed to be wrapped and tied closed. No holes, stains, rips or unpleasant odors. A few very minor and unnoticeable scuffs here and there as shown. This truly is so well made and gorgeous, you will absolutely fall in love!!
• designer: Miss Ambe
• era: late 60s early 70s
• origin: USA
• fabric: genuine suede leather, shearling collar
• color: dark brown suede, light brown collar
• condition: excellent vintage!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 17"
• sleeve length: 22.5"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 32"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 34"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA