This incredibly vintage sheepskin coat is unlike any others you'll find out there...the patchwork chevron pattern of the buttery soft sheepskin suede and leather is so beautiful and visually interesting. The body and sleeves are fully lined in 1/2" length, SUPER soft shearling fur. This fabulous coat has a roomy, slight A-line silhouette with a rounded high collar, raglan shoulders and wide sleeves that taper and cuff at the wrists if you wish. Two welt pockets and four leather wrapped hidden button closures. This coat is very warm, but it's not extremely heavy, which I personally love because it's easier to layer which is the true key to managing body heat. This makes for the perfect exterior shield from dry, frigid temperatures. There is no damage, wear, flaws or issues of any kind with this beauty, it's truly in perfect condition. I rarely come across vintage from Greece, let alone a sheepskin coat like this. It's quite special and deserves to be adored for a lifetime!
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Here you will find high quality, carefully curated pieces that will make you feel beautiful and confident. Your order will ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
• maker/designer: SheepSkins (may or may not be the brand, there are no other labels found)
• era: 1980s
• origin: Greece
• color: black
• material: sheepskin and leather shell, shearling fur lining
• weight(unpackaged): 4 lbs
• condition: MINT! Perfect vintage top to bottom, inside and out
* label size: 40
* recommended size: large / XL / 12
* the label and or recommended size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar item that fits you well.
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 22" - no shoulder pads
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 47"
• hips: 50"
• total length, center back of the neck down to the bottom hem: 48"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Any damage or alterations will be disclosed. All clothing is in clean and in ready to wear condition unless mentioned otherwise. Always dry clean or gently hand wash vintage clothing and hang up to air dry. For wrinkles, use steam only – never iron.
• orders are sent within 24 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location. Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf, this varies per location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. You will be emailed a confirmation when your package has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about anything, I’d love to hear from you and I’m here to help!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA