1970s vintage bohemian disco hybrid vibe blouse in a stretchy semi sheer crepe fabric. Plum-berry colored with green nature print throughout, pleated around the yoke with massive batwing sleeves. Open style with no closures, pockets, or lining, this sits like a shawl with awesome draping all around...would be perfect as a swimsuit coverup as well as layering piece.
• designer: unknown-no labels other than an old paper size label
• origin: n/a-probably USA due to the paper label style
• fabric: semi sheer stretchy polyester or nylon crepe
• color: plum, green, pink
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to dry
• condition: excellent! no holes, stains or other issues...freshly washed and ready for you!
• measures 21" from the edge of the neckline down the top of the sleeve to cuff
• measures 32" in total length
• recommended women's size: small to medium
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label as these label sizes have changed over the years, are inconsistent across all brands and are highly subjective in general. I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist with any sizing needs!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee (international orders are excluded from restocking fees). Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Visit www.kcovintage.com for additional photos, special features and more.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human