Lightweight, silky with a subtle sheen, this 1980s vintage wide leg jumpsuit is striped in white and beige. Loose fitting with an extra long length, bracelet length sleeves, buttons up the front, hips pockets with an attached sash tie belt in front. The backside of the waist is lightly gathered and there is elastic within the seam, but it is no longer stretchy. Unlined and without stretch, this fabric is slightly sheer under some lighting. Aside from the loss of waist elasticity, this jumpsuit is in perfect condition and appears unworn! It has been cleaned and is ready here waiting for you...
• designer: no labels
• origin: unknown
• fabric: unlisted-lightweight silky polyester most likely, subtle sheen
• color: white, beige
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder-width edge to edge: 20" (pads removed)
• sleeve length: 17"
• bust: 52"
• waist: 42"
• hips: 42"
• front rise: 14.5"
• inseam: 28"
• total length: 60"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XL tall / XXL tall
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA