1980s vintage terracotta colored lightweight and crisp cotton midi dress. Roomy bodice, batwing sleeves, nipped waistline with belt loops and an extra wide sweeping below knee length skirt with hip pockets. Hidden side zipper, unlined, no stretch or elastic in the waistline. Matching cork coated belt with vegan leather backing, cork buttons and faux turquoise stone details on the dress. The cork coating on the belt is flaking off and there is one dark colored scuff on the lower side of the skirt that is mostly obscured due to the folds. A dreamy dress for a desert dwelling boheme!
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent with gentle wear - zoom in on last three photos
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 17"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 31"
• hips: free
• total length: 51"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium - large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA