1970's vintage deadstock nwt plunging halter maxi dress with a gorgeous abstract watercolor floral print in pink, red, purple, gray and off white. darted bodice, soft structured bra inserts, fitted nonelastic waistline with attached sash and a single loop in center to make a bow, wide sweeping full length a-line maxi skirt, hidden back zipper and metal hook-loop closure. made with the softest, silkiest polyester, unlined, little to no stretch. includes original tags and has clearly never been worn. no holes, stains, odors or other issues...completely gorgeous in every single way!
• brand : tori richard
• material : polyester
• made in honolulu, hawaii, usa
• condition : mint with tags
• recommended size : small - medium (the bust and hips can accommodate a variety of sizes...the nonelastic waist is the only inhibitor of size)
▪ ▪ ▪ m e a s u r e m e n t s ▪ ▪ ▪
• bust : 36"
• waist : 29"
• hips : 44"
• length(see the last photo for locatoin of this measurement) : 58.5"
*the recommended size above is based on the measurements and general fit. the original label size (14) is not reliable for determining size as all styles and brands fit differently -ESPECIALLY when it comes to vintage- so please refer to the measurements and compare them with a similar item that fits you well.