Late 90's-Y2K era Versace Jeans Couture white blouse made of a mid to lightweight lightly textured cotton with red screenprint and white embroidery on the back. Brand embossed button closures, single breast pocket, unlined, little to no stretch. In excellent condition, cleaned and beautiful.
• Designer: Versace Jeans Couture
• Fabric: cotton
• Color: white, red
• Origin: Italy
• Condition: excellent
• recommended women's size: medium (it's best to be familiar with how this brand labels its sizes for best fit)
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA