Glamourous and so fun, this 1980s does 1950s vintage dress by Victor Costa is truly a feast for the eyes!
Wildly metallic striped blue and silver Lamé fabric.
The material is thin, lightweight, crisp, SO shiny, absolutely fabulous and over the top!
Fan style pleating around the strapless, fully lined bodice.
Hanger straps tuck in while wearing.
Wide cumberbund style shelf style panel at the fitted, nonelastic waist with a large sash at the back.
Tie these tails up into a bow or even snip them off if it's a little "much" back there.
Very wide-sweeping mid-calf-length skirt lined in single layer tulle for volume and added drama.
Hidden center back zipper and metal hook-loop closure.
This fabric has no stretch so be sure the measurements work for your bust, low bust, and waist.
This dress appears nearly unworn aside from a handful of tiny tears clustered near the bottom hemline of the skirt as shown in the last photo.
Nearly invisible thanks to the pleats and show-stopping shine of this beautiful baby.
No stains, makeup residue, rips, odors, loose seams or other issues. Even the tulle is in perfect shape!
Make your statement and let the whole room witness how you shine!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Victor Costa
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• material: taffeta, Lamé, tulle
• color: baby blue, silver metallic,
• condition: EVC
* vintage label size: 8
• modern size: 4-6 / XS-Small
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice🖤
• circumference around the top edge, taken from the inside: 32"
• low bust: 29"
• bodice length, top edge to waist: 10"
• skirt length, waist to hem: 35"
• waist: 26"
• hips: free
• total length: 45"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA