The CUTEST 1970s vintage black and white leather strappy high block heel sandals with sling back adjustable strap, smooth black man made sole and leather or faux leather insole. The bottom of the sole is slightly warped/dimpled but I don't think this will affect how it wears - shown in photo #9. Barely any other signs of wear, looks like these sweet shows sat safely in a closet all these years. It's your turn to take them out for a ride!
• designer: Calzado Luzandra
• era: 1970s
• made in - unknown - unmarked
• materials: leather, man made sole
• color: black, white, gold tone metal buckle
• condition: very good vintage
• marked size USA: 0 AA* - these are very tiny, according to the measurements should be size 5.
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Knowing the length of your foot and what kind of room it needs to be comfy is also helpful.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out so you can wear them straight out of the box. I always pack with care and consideration and wrap footwear in tissue paper and bubble wrap to avoid rubbing or creasing on their journey to you.
• nearly all of our shipping materials are recycled, recyclable, reusable or biodegradable.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders, and USPS First Class Mail for international orders.
• domestic orders arrive within 2-6 business days, international orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• complimentary insurance and tracking is included in your purchase.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase, especially if you are ordering from outside of the USA.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA