1970s vintage slightly above ankle boots made of genuine leather that flexes around the ankle area, and is sturdier around the slightly pointed toes. Interior side zipper closure, brown mesh lining. Sturdy man made sole and a stacked block heel that has the look of stacked of leather, but is only colored to look this way and as you can see this color is scuffed off in places. There is light wear throughout, a couple missing topstitches, a few scuffs, some scuffing to the sole. These are missing the insole but the felted insole is still there. Unsure about the brand, but these are very similar to Cobbies knee high boots, just way shorter which I think is so cute! Lots of life left!
• designer: unknown
• era: 1970s
• materials: leather upper, man made other
• color: dark brown
• condition: gently worn throughout, see above
• marked size USA: no markings - measurements imply size 5.5 - 6
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for USA orders, and USPS or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program for international orders.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA