1990s vintage dark brown genuine leather above ankle boots with chunky block heel and flexible rubber sole. Soft mesh fabric lining, slightly squared toes, interior side zipper closure on both boots. Very clean inside and out with minimal signs of wear or age. These are so comfortable, I have a pair in my own size. They are easy to wear every day, all day!
• designer: Naturalizer
• era: 1990s
• made in Brazil
• materials: genuine leather upper, fabric interior, rubber sole, man made heel
• color: dark brown
• condition: excellent vintage
• marked size USA: 8W* these are marked a wide and it seems to me the added width is in the ankle area, not the toebox.
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for USA orders, and USPS or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program for international orders.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA