1990s vintage minimal black genuine leather ankle boots with flexible black rubber sole and chunky black block heel. Zips on on the interior side, lined in mesh fabric, man made insole. These are so comfy and easy to wear all day long. In clean, excellent condition with no damage or significant wear!
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Knowing the length of your foot and what kind of room it needs to be comfy is also helpful.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out so you can wear them straight out of the box. I always pack with care and consideration and wrap footwear in tissue paper and bubble wrap to avoid rubbing or creasing on their journey to you.
• nearly all of our shipping materials are recycled, recyclable, reusable or biodegradable.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders, and USPS First Class Mail for international orders.
• domestic orders arrive within 2-6 business days, international orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• complimentary insurance and tracking is included in your purchase.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase, especially if you are ordering from outside of the USA.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA