1980's vintage wedge platform novelty embroidered shoes with images of a palm tree, sailboat and waves...so cute! Slender silhouette with pointed toe. Very light scuffing on the side of one heel as can be seen when you zoom in on photo & 5 and 6. Some of the glue is visible on the edges, and the sole itself seems to have been applied a bit off center as it sticks out more in the front of one shoe than the other side. You can see this in photo &2. Really nothing is noticeable when worn, these are adorable and in great vintage condition!
• Brand : unknown
• Material : Cotton canvas uppers, man made sole
* Recommended size…
US : 8
UK : 6
EUR : 38 - 39
▪ ▪ ▪ m e a s u r e m e n t s ▪ ▪ ▪
• Insole length : 10"
• Toe width : 3"
• Platform height : x
• Heel height : 2"
• Total height : 4"
*The recommended sizes above are based on the measurements and actual fit. Please refer to these measurements and compare them with your own foot and a similar sandal that fits you well.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage boots and shoes have been thoroughly cleaned and are wrapped and packaged with care.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!