Late 90s early y2k vintage dark brown faux suede lightweight stretchy boots with rectangular high heel and inside zipper. The toes are slightly squared. The heel counter is sturdy and supportive and these are the kind of boots that look good and feel great. The outsole is semi-flexible rubber and seemed to have a felted like texture beneath the ball of the foot. This is worn a bit as shown. Interior and exterior are clean and in excellent shape.
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of wearable self expression since 2012. Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned and disinfected, then photographed, measured, and described in detail.
The footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours!
• designer: Predictions
• era: late 1990s / Y2K
• material: all man made
• color: dark brown
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 3 oz
• condition: EVC
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 9.5"
• toe width: 3"
• arch over instep: 5.5"
• ankle circumference: 9.5"
• opening circumference: 10"
• heel height: 3"
• total height: 9.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• marked size: 5.5
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and consider any wiggle room needed or if you’ll be wearing socks etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…