Feel powerfully chic in these 2000s era Donald J Pliner black genuine leather high heel low ankle boots. Check out the sculpted heel and sleek tapered toes...the leather is sfot and supple to the touch but sturdy in structure and lined with soft red lambskin leather. The red hued leather sole gives a nod to you know who ; ) Exterior side zipper closure in silver tone metal with brand embossed pull tab. The leather outsole is scuffed and spotted (visually, not structurally-the sole is smooth) and the leather on one toe is slightly different in surface texture that can be felt, but barely seen. Truly these are gorgeous, sexy, and have a hint of danger to their style which I love. Perfectly clean inside and out, invest in vintage if you require long lasting quality and style that transcends time...
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned, disinfected, photographed, measured, and described in detail…
• designer: Donald J Pliner
• era: 1990s / 2000s
• origin: Italy
• material: genuine leather
• color: black, red interior and sole
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 3 oz
• condition: excellent pre owned vintage - clean - no odor - no issues
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 10"
• toe width: 3.15"
• arch over instep: 5"
• ankle circumference: 11.5"
• opening circumference: 10.5"
• heel height: 3.25"
• total height: 7.45"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* marked size: 7 M
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear bought online is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and be sure to consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…