So adorable and hard to find, these 1990's vintage Jams World platform slip on canvas shoes feature a colorful abstract printed fabric upper and chunky off white rubber sole and toe. Elastic tabs at each side. Rugged tread. While these appear unworn, the rubber has discolored a bit with age, yellowing it opposed to a pure white. This is actually less yellow in person. A few unnoticeable scuffs, likely from storage. The interiors are speckled and this could be staining or a result of the fabrics manufacturing. There are zero odors, inside or outside, no weakness to the sole etc. Super fresh and funky!
• Designer: Jams World
• Materials: canvas, rubber
• Color: off white, yellow, purple, green, red
• Condition: excellent
• Origin: Korea
Sizes and conversions may vary between designers and eras. Please confirm the fit of this pair of shoes by referring to the measurements below and compare them with a similar shoe or boot that fits you well.
• US size: 6
• UK size: 4
• EUR size: 36-37
• Interior length: 8.5"
• Toe width: 4"
• Toe arch: 5"
• Platform height: .5"
• Heel height: 1"
• Total height taken at the back of the heel: 3.5"
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• We are in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!